Although we’re property investment agents in London, we like to hold events across the country from time to time – and on February 17th, we’ll be presenting at Old Trafford in Manchester. It’s a great chance to get to grips with investing in property in the UK, and best of all, it’s free to attend (though you’ll need to reserve a ticket).
If you’re interested in learning more about purchasing a buy-to-let property for sale in the North, here’s some insight into what you can expect from our property investment seminar.
Property Seminar in Manchester
At our seminar, we’ll be discussing the following:
- Key mistakes to avoid. It’s all too easy to make rookie mistakes if you’ve never invested in property before. The best way to avoid costly errors is to gain understanding of the market, and familiarise yourself with the most common investment pitfalls. At our seminar, we’ll run through some key errors, so you can be confident that you won’t make them yourself.
- How to save money. At our property seminar, we’ll also be explaining how to maximise your profits by saving money – and in particular, we’ll focus on showing you how to avoid throwing away £22,600 per year, tax free. For many landlords, this sum of money can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Stamp duty. It’s likely that you’re already familiar with the 2016 stamp duty changes for second home investors – and understand the financial implications of the change. There are ways you can boost your returns whilst still adhering to the government tax laws; if you know how. At our property seminars, we’ll be discussing this topic and length, and also answering your questions.
- Market trends. As this event is in Manchester, we’ll be taking a look at the buy-to-let market in the surrounding area and other northern cities, such as Liverpool and Sheffield, which both have huge investment potential at present. It’s a great chance to find out more about the local market, plus view exclusive offers that aren’t available to the general public.
- Property investment opportunities. We’ll also take a look at why amateurs are avoiding investment at present, while professionals are investing more seriously than ever. There are plenty of excellent opportunities out there – it’s just a matter of identifying them!
Come to Our Free Property Seminar…
In addition to learning more about the current investment market, and picking up some useful tips, you’ll also have the chance to ask us questions. Our team of property investment agents are always happy to share knowledge and insight, without using any hard sell tactics.
You’ll also have the opportunity to talk to fellow property investors, and share advice and support – it’s a wonderful chance to make some valuable connections in the industry.
The Buy2Let Shop
If you’re keen to learn more about investing in property in Manchester (or any other major northern cities), our forthcoming seminar is a great place to get started. To find out more about this event and to reserve your place, simply visit The Buy2Let Shop website today.