There are a number of advantages to renting to high-paying professionals. The first (and most obvious) is that they’re willing to pay considerably more each month, for the privilege of living in luxurious surroundings. Secondly, the more luxurious the surroundings, the better they’re looked after (though of course, there are some exceptions to the rule!).
If you’re looking for buy-to-let property for sale that will stand out on the luxury market, here’s a few things to keep in mind.
Property Seminar Tips: Appealing to High-Paying Tenants
- Choose the right location. Your tenants will be paying a premium to live in your property, so they expect to be in the ideal location. For city workers, this is likely to be somewhere that’s within easy commuting distance of their workplace – or even better, within walking distance. For families, high-performing schools might be a priority. Work out who you’re targeting, then pick the location accordingly.
- Drive-way / garden space. Luxurious buy-to-let properties often come with plenty of acreage or outdoor space. Driveways are highly sought-after (particularly in city locations), and attractive gardens are also a major draw. In an inner-city location, you might struggle to find a house with a driveway or garden – in which case, seek properties with allocated parking or a balcony.
- Fixtures and fittings. High-paying tenants expect to see top quality fixtures and fittings – and want appliances with the wow-factor. For example, a retro Smeg fridge or Aga cooker make instant impact in the kitchen, and are worthwhile investments if you want to attract an affluent tenant. Even the smallest details need to be right – even down to the taps on the sink and locks on the doors!
- Appropriate décor. If you’re offering the property unfurnished, you’ll need to ensure it’s decorated to the highest standard – as it’ll be on full display, without any furniture to offer a distraction. Tenants particularly like to see original features in period property – if your Victorian house hasn’t got the original fireplaces, head to a local reclamation yard and buy some replacements! Impressive features are also a big plus – for example, exposed brickwork, industrial beams or parquet flooring.
- Local area. Tenants are also willing to pay more for the privilege of being in a desirable or upcoming area. Find out as much as you can about the location you’re investing in. Is it considered a highly desirable place to live? Has it got several trendy bars or Michelin-starred restaurants? Are there plenty of boutiques and independent retailers nearby? If you’re unsure, explore the area yourself – find out what’s on the property’s doorstep.
The Buy2Let Shop in Bromley
The Buy2Let Shop are a team of specialist property investment agents in London. We’re here to help you find the right buy-to-let property for sale, and we’ve got a number of great properties on our books, which aren’t available to the general public.
Regardless of what demographic you’re targeting, we’ll help you find the ideal house – designed to generate a solid monthly income and profit through capital growth. To find out more, simply visit Buy Dapoxetine Europe website today.